My doctor doesn't believe that there is a connection between autism and diet. Are there any scientific studies or papers I can show her?
- My child does not crave certain foods - could he respond to the diet?
- How long do I need to do the diet before I see results?
- Why do I need to remove gluten AND casein?
- I would like to try this diet, but the idea of starting it, particularly with my child and my family, overwhelms me.
- I don't think my child has allergies, or that allergies could cause autism. Why should I try removing foods from his diet?