- I might be willing to try removing dairy products from his diet, but I don't think I could handle removing gluten. It seems like a lot of work, and I'm so busy already. Is this really necessary?
- Removing both foods at once seems overwhelming, and I'm afraid of my child's reaction. Can I start slowly?
- How do I know if this applies to my child?
- Isn't milk necessary for children's health?
- When my child was taken just off dairy he improved greatly, but then he started eating a lot of wheat, perhaps to make up the opiates he was missing. Will I see the same kind of noticeable improvement when I remove gluten?