- The only non-dairy, non-wheat foods my child will eat are french fries and chicken nuggets. Are these okay?
- What else contains gluten?
- After I removed gluten and casein, I discovered that other foods seemed to be causing a problem, like apples, soy, corn, tomatoes, and bananas. I see irritability, red cheeks and ears, and sometimes diarrhea or a diaper rash. I thought you said that these
- So if these foods are not contributing to his autism, they're okay?
- My child's immune system seems to be working unusually well - he is rarely sick.